Gift Aid Declaration 

Use Gift Aid and you can make your donation worth more. For every £1 you give to us, we get an extra 25p from HMRC at no extra cost to you or us. Just fill in the form below. It’s that simple.
Form more details on exactly how this will affect your gift, please click here.


 By ticking this box I confirm that:

I wish St Michael’s Church Highgate to claim Gift Aid on all donations I have made to it in the past four years and all donations I make hereafter until further notice. I confirm that I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities (including churches) and Community Amateur Sports Clubs that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify and that St Michael's Highgate PCC will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.

Personal Details:









Email Address:



 I will notify St Michael's if I:

  • No longer pay sufficient qualifying tax on my income.
  • Change my name or address.
  • Wish to cancel this declaration.

Please Note:
Higher rate taxpayers can claim back the difference between basic rate and higher rate or additional rate tax from HM Revenue and Customs.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.

If you would like to inquire about backdating Gift Aid or for more information about Gift Aid or giving please email our stewardship recorder Roger Sainsbury at

As a matter of course we will also add your details to our church database unless you wish to opt out by ticking this box  
(We will not share your personal information with any third parties.)

By clicking the send button below, I confirm that I have read all the above, and that details that I supplied are correct.